My Pillow Mattress Topper
My Pillow® is well-known for its infomercials and cheerful TV advertising, and with its success with its original pillow product, it has expanded its offering into other sleep products. Its mattress topper is made of two layers of foam. It is designed not to be too hot or too cold and have a medium-firm feel so that it doesn’t contour too much underneath sleepers. We’ll go through the details below.
MyPillow Three-inch Mattress Bed Topper (Queen)
- Zippered Removable Cover is washable and dryable
- Four corner straps to hold your topper in place, Works with Any Bed!
- Portable! Take it with you Hunting, Camping, Dorms, RV’s, Trucks
- No wires, remotes or moving parts
- MyPillow Promotions Not Valid Through Amazon
MyPillow Mattress Protector (Twin)
- The MyPillow Mattress Protector will help keep your mattress looking like new. It has a protective backing that helps keep spills and stains from seeping into your mattress. Made with our soft and durable fabric, with an elastic hem.
- Waterproof – Protective Backing – Breathable
- Machine Washable & Dryable, Comes with our 10-year Warranty!
- Manufactured in our home state of Minnesota!
My Pillow Mattress [Queen]
- Layer 1— Quilted MyPillow QDS Fabric Cover — This special comfort finish is soft and cooling. It is also quick drying and stain resistant.
- Layer 2 — High Airflow Comfort Foam —Provides maximum airflow to keep your body at a comfortable temperature throughout the night. It has 4.5x more airflow and is 3X more moisture wicking than traditional foam.
- Layer 3 — Extra Soft Comfort Foam Transition Layer—This layer is made up of plush, extra-soft high density foam.
- Layer 4 — Plush Transitional Comfort Foam— Second layer with firmer transitional foam to increase the overall performance of the mattress.
- Layer 5 — Supportive Base Foam Layer — The same foam used in all MyPillow products creates the perfect supportive base that reinforces and stabilizes the mattress.
My Pillow Mattress Topper Buying Guide
My Pillow® Mattress Topper Details
My Pillow®’s Topper has two layers of foam and aims to be neither overly cool or overly warm. Overall, customers describe it as keeping cool and not retaining much heat. In terms of firmness, some describe receiving firm toppers and others describe softer feels in somce cases.
Quality of Materials
My Pillow®’s topper comes with 3” of foam. In terms of feel, some describe receiving pressure relieving, but supportive toppers while others describe softer varieties.
We’ll go through each of their layers and describe how they should act on your body given ideal conditions. Here is what’s inside:
Cover Layer: The cover is made of phase change material, which regulates temperature and means the topper doesn’t retain heat against the body.
Layer 2: The first comfort layer is MyPillow® patented foam that is supportive and ideally medium-firm so that it doesn’t degrade, but supports the spine.
Layer 3: The next layer is transitional foam that relieves pressure points and adapts a bit to the body. It is designed to distribute weight and cradle the spine without contouring too much.
Most report the My Pillow® topper is medium-firm with just the right amount of pressure relief for back and side sleeping. However, there are some reports of softer feels.
Back Pain Relief
Many found immediate comfort with this topper, but there were some others that described disagreements with the firmness in some cases.
Sleepers report the My Pillow® topper does well with cooling. There are reports of good cooling on this mattress topper for even warm sleepers.